[Children’s Stomach Recipe]_Children_What to eat
The role of the stomach in the human body cannot be ignored, because the stomach plays a very important role in the digestive system. If the stomach is not good, it will affect one’s appetite and digestive function.
Especially in the critical period of children’s growth, poor stomach will affect the healthy growth of children.
Therefore, parents should pay attention to nourishing their children’s stomach. In the process of nourishing their children, what foods can nourish the stomach?
What do children eat to nourish the stomach?
Children’s stomach is not good, which is related to the healthy growth and development of the baby.
What do children eat to nourish the stomach?
1. Eat more rice porridge oil, yam, hawthorn, etc. If it is a baby who does not like to eat, you should first strengthen the spleen and stomach. Food recommended millet porridge oil, yam, hawthorn, barley, licorice, jujube, etc., especially millet porridge oil, The effect on nourishing the stomach of the baby is also excellent, coupled with the jujube and spleen and nourishing the stomach, it will greatly replace children with poor gastrointestinal function.
2, eat more food to warm the stomach while supplementing the diet is also very particular about.
If in winter, give your baby more warm foods such as red dates, cabbage, yam, various rice, cowpea, soy beans, kale, spinach, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, black fungus and so on.
Keep away from cold foods, such as cucumbers, winter melon, mung bean sprouts and acidic foods such as hawthorn and ume.
In addition, developing good eating habits is also good for your baby’s stomach. You must try to eat regularly, eat less frequently, mix dry and rare, chew slowly and eat slowly, and eat less, preferably not snacks.
You can also give your baby some abdominal massage to take care of your baby’s stomach.
Kidney nourishing recipes?
To give your child a stomach, you must first develop a healthy diet. Then, you need to give your child more nutrition and nourishing food.
What are the children’s nourishing recipes?
1, millet porridge material: millet half bowl, water amount.
Method: Soak the millet in water for 15 minutes, wash it out, add cold water, boil on high heat, cook for 15 minutes on low heat, and turn off the heat.
Efficacy: After eating, a protective film can be formed on the child’s gastric mucosa, which has an excellent stomach-raising effect.
2. Egg yolk pumpkin millet porridge material: cooked egg yolk, pumpkin puree, millet porridge.
Method: Cook the millet porridge in a small milk pot.
Cook another egg.
When the porridge is ready to cook, wash the pumpkin, peel and cut into small pieces. After steaming and steaming, press into mud, and then crush one egg yolk.
Crush the egg yolks, pumpkin puree, and mix into millet porridge.
Efficacy: Pumpkin and millet have the function of supplementing the spleen and stomach.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that Xiaomi can “swell the stomach” and is a good product for nourishing the stomach.
3, goose breast porridge material: white porridge, goose breast, dried lily, ginger, onion, white pepper.
Method: 1. Shred goose breasts, mix with a small amount of cooking wine, white pepper powder, sugar, and salt; soak the dried lilies in water; shred ginger; chopped onions; 2. mix the soaked lilies with white porridgePut together in a casserole and cook until boiled; then simmer for another 40 minutes; add goose, boil and simmer for 10 minutes; add ginger, chopped green onions, and white pepper to taste.
3, tomato and fish soup ingredients: tomato, onion, catfish, garlic, water, ginger Practice: (1) Wash the carp meat, steam it on a dish and water, remove the bones to remove the meat; wash the tomatoes, dice; garlicRemove the clothes and slice; wash the onions and cut into small pieces; (2) put 2 tablespoons of oil in the hot pan and add the garlic and ginger slices to fry; first fry the onions for 1 minute, then fry the tomatoes and soften the juice.Boil, roll for 5 minutes, add fish paste, boil and season with salt.
4. Broccoli shrimp pasta materials: 250g broccoli, 100g shrimp, 200g pasta, paste, minced garlic, pepper, salt, milk.
Practice: 1. Fresh shrimp to shrimp line, clean broccoli and pick a small flower for future use.
Cook the pasta and soak in cold water.
2. After the shrimp and broccoli are cooked separately, add whipped cream (or milk), half of the ingredients can be used, add pepper, mix well, cover the pot and simmer for about 1 minute.
3. After the soup is slightly thickened, add the cooked pasta, add salt, and stir-fry with chopsticks. After the soup is thick, turn off the heat and serve.
Efficacy: Broccoli can strengthen the body’s resistance, while shrimp has the role of calcium and magnesium.